A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Feasibility, Safety and Engraftment of Zinc Finger Nuclease (ZFN) CCR5 Modified CD34+ Hematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cells (SB-728mR-HSPC) in HIV-1 (R5) Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 728 HSC (Primary) ; Busulfan
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jan 2017 According to a Sangamo Therapeutics media release, this trial was originally conducted by Sangamo BioSciences but later on this company's name changed to Sangamo Therapeutics.
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.