Phase I/II trial of AST-VAC2 in patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VAC 2 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 26 Sep 2017 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the NHS Research Ethics Committee (REC) have provided the necessary approvals to initiate this study.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, the company expects to initiation this trial in the second half of 2017.
- 14 Nov 2016 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, preparation of a regulatory dossier to support execution of this study is underway with submission to the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Agency (MHRA) planned early in the first quarter of 2017.