A Phase II, Open Label, Multiple Arm Study of Single Agent AUY922, BYL719, INC280, LDK378 and MEK162 in Chinese Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; Binimetinib (Primary) ; Capmatinib (Primary) ; Ceritinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 21 Apr 2016 Patients will either receive 600 mg tablet or 400 mg capsule of Capmatinib.