A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Sham-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lampalizumab Administered Intravitreally to Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lampalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHROMA
- Sponsors Roche
- 05 Oct 2017 This trial has been suspended in Austria.
- 27 Sep 2017 This trial has been suspended in Denmark.
- 08 Sep 2017 According to Genentech media release, results of this trial are expected in Nov 2017.