A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Sham-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lampalizumab Administered Intravitreally to Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lampalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHROMA
- Sponsors Roche
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 29 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.