A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Sham-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lampalizumab Administered Intravitreally to Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lampalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHROMA
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Dec 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Germany.
- 02 Dec 2017 This trial was discontinued in Hungary, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 27 Sep 2018.