A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Sham-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lampalizumab Administered Intravitreally to Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lampalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Spectri
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Jun 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Jul 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.