A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Sham-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lampalizumab Administered Intravitreally to Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lampalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Spectri
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Oct 2017 The study has been suspended in Portugal.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 11 Nov 2017.
- 04 Oct 2017 The study has been suspended in Austria.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History