A Multicenter, Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of Lampalizumab in Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration Who Have Completed a Roche-Sponsored Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lampalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Omaspect
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Oct 2017 The study has been suspended in Portugal.
- 04 Oct 2017 The study has been suspended in Austria.
- 27 Sep 2017 This trial has been suspended in Denmark.