A Phase 1b Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Idelalisib in Japanese Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Indolent B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas or Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idelalisib (Primary) ; Ofatumumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 16 May 2016 The protocol has been amened with the addition of the drug ofatumumab, accessing the safety and PK of idelalisib with or without ofatumumab.
- 16 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 16 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.