An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Phase 2 Study of Mocetinostat in Selected Patients With Inactivating Alterations of Acetyltransferase Genes in Previously Treated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mocetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MethylGene; Mirati Therapeutics
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Current trial status presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.