A Multicentre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Three Doses of Botulinum Toxin in the Treatment of Moderate to Very Severe Glabellar Frown Lines
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Q-Med
- 13 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.