Bendamustine, Prednisone and Velcade for First-line Treatment of Patients With Symptomatic Multiple Myeloma Not Eligible for High-dose Chemotherapy Followed by Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation (BPV).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 15 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.