A Randomized, Masked, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of CLS-TA, Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension in the Treatment of Subjects With Macular Edema Following Uveitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema; Uveitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOGWOOD
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 09 Nov 2016 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, data from the study has been presented at the American Society of Retina Specialists annual meeting in August 2016.
- 10 Oct 2016 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, results from the study will be presented at the Retina Sub-Specialty Day Meeting at the 2016 American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Meeting.
- 03 Aug 2016 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, combined results from this and a phase I study (Profile 700243256) will be presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History