A Randomized, Open Label Study Comparing Safety and Efficacy Parameters for a High and a Low Dose of Ambrisentan (Adjusted for Body Weight) for the Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Paediatric Patients Aged 8 Years up to 18 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ambrisentan (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 17 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2018.