A Phase 3, Randomized, Masked, Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension (CLS-TA) for the Treatment of Subjects With Macular Edema Associated With Non-infectious Uveitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Panuveitis; Uveitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEACHTREE
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to Clearside Biomedical media release, top-line results are expected in Q1, 2018.