TANZANITE: Safety and Efficacy of Suprachoroidal CLS-TA in Combination With Intravitreal Aflibercept in Subjects With Macular Edema Following Retinal Vein Occlusion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Retinal oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TANZANITE
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 09 Nov 2016 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, data from the study has been presented During the 2016 Retina Sub-Specialty Day at the American Academy of Ophthalmology annual meeting in October.
- 10 Oct 2016 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, data from the study will be presented at the Retina Sub-Specialty Day Meeting at the 2016 American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Meeting.
- 26 Jul 2016 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, the company expects to have an end-of-phase II meeting with the FDA in the second half of 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History