A Phase 1 Study of ASP2215 in Combination With Induction and Consolidation Chemotherapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gilteritinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 04 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 18 Aug 2017.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 21 to 44.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.