A Randomised, Open-label, Three-way Crossover Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Single Doses of Four Sprays of Sativex in a Range of Oral pH Environments in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Bladder dysfunction; Cancer pain; Glioblastoma; Muscle spasticity; Neuropathic pain; Stomatitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued.
- 13 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.