Phase I/IIa Dose Escalation Safety and Efficacy Study of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Retinal Pigment Epithelium Cells Transplanted Subretinally in Patients With Advanced Dry-Form Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Geographic Atrophy)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retinal pigment epithelial cell replacement therapy-Cell Cure Neurosciences (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cell Cure Neurosciences
- 15 Nov 2017 Results published in the Biotime Media Release
- 15 Nov 2017 Data from this trial was presented at the annual American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), as reported in a Biotime media release.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.