A Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter Study of Liposomal Amikacin for Inhalation (LAI) in Adult Patients with Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Lung Infections Caused by Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) That are Refractory to Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amikacin (Primary)
- Indications Mycobacterium avium complex infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONVERT
- Sponsors Insmed
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Insmed media release, the company expects to report top-line data from this trial in September plus or minus one month.
- 24 May 2017 Trial design presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 23 Feb 2017 According to an Insmed media release, the company expects to report the top-line data from this trial in the second half of 2017.