Beta-SPECIFIC 4 Patients: Study of Pediatric EffiCacy and Safety wIth FIrst-line use of Canakinumab An open-label canakinumab (ACZ885) dose reduction or dose interval prolongation efficacy and safety study in patients with Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (SJIA)
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Beta-SPECIFIC-4-Patients
- Sponsors Novartis
- 20 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria (end date: 25 Sep 2017).
- 17 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium (end date: 25 Sep 2017).
- 10 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary. (End date: 2017-09-25).