A Multi-centre, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Randomized Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Orally Administered BI 409306 During a 12-week Treatment Period Compared to Placebo in Patients With Alzheimer Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim; Unilfarma
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Jul 2017 The trial has been Suspended in Spain.
- 20 Jun 2017 The trial has been Suspended in Germany.