A Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Versus Paclitaxel, Docetaxel or Vinflunine in Subjects With Recurrent or Progressive Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel; Vinflunine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-045
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=525) of a subgroup analysis evaluating pembrolizumab versus individual investigator's choice of chemotherapy (paclitaxel, docetaxel, or vinflunine) in recurrent, advanced urothelial cancer, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 10 Sep 2017 Updated results from this trial have been presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.
- 10 Sep 2017 Updated results published in a Merck media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History