A randomized, double-blind, parallel group, controlled, multicentre trial to assess the efficacy and safety of a single sub-conjunctival injection of XG-102, compared to dexamethasone eye drops in post-surgery intraocular inflammation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brimapitide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Ocular inflammation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xigen
- 05 Jan 2017 Results published in a Xigen media release.
- 05 Jan 2017 Results published in the American Journal of Ophthalmology, as per a Xigen media release.
- 22 Sep 2014 New trial record