A Phase 2 Study of MK-3475 for the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Mycosis Fungoides/Sézary Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.