A phase Ib/II clinical evaluation of Ponatinib in combination with 5- Azacitidine in patients failing prior therapy for FLT3-ITD positive acute myeloid leukaemia (AMLM21)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PonAZA study
- 11 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 93 to 60.
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Sep 2014 New trial record