A Prospective, Open-Label, Multicenter Randomized Phase III Trial to Compare The Efficacy and Safety of A Combined Regimen of Obinutuzumab and Venetoclax (GDC-0199/ABT-199) Versus Obinutuzumab and Chlorambucil in Previously Untreated Patients With CLL and Coexisting Medical Conditions
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Obinutuzumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Feb 2017 Time frame of primary endpoint has changed from up to 5 years to up to approximately 7 years.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=13) assessing run-in phase part of the trial was presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 03 Nov 2016 According to Roche media release, results will be presented during the 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.