A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Effects of Orally Administered CB-5083 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CB 5083 (Primary)
- Indications Primitive neuroectodermal tumours; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cleave Biosciences
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 150.
- 21 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.