Safety and Tolerability of Recombinant Human Clara Cell 10kDa Protein (rhCC10) Delivered Intratracheally to Premature Neonates With Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Uteroglobin (Primary)
- Indications Bronchopulmonary dysplasia; Respiratory distress syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Clarassance
- 08 Dec 2015 Retrospective analysis of long-term follow-up data from the phase 1b part of this trial were presented at the Hot Topics in Neonatology Annual Meeting, according to a Therabron Therapeutics media release.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results published in a Therabron Therapeutics media release.
- 24 Sep 2014 New trial record