A phase II clinical trial on the combination of dabrafenib and trametinib for BRAF-inhibitor pretreated patients with advanced BRAF V600 mutant melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 06 Mar 2017 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research