A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Co-Administration of ABT-493 and ABT-530 With and Without RBV in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Genotypes 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 Infection (SURVEYOR-II)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glecaprevir (Primary) ; Pibrentasvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SURVEYOR-II
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 19 Sep 2017 Results (n=131) assessing safety and efficacy of ABT-493 and ABT-530 coadministered with and without ribavirin in adults with chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotype 2,3, 4, 5 or 6 infection, were published in the Hepatology.
- 28 Jul 2017 According to an Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release, the European Commission (EC) granted AbbVie marketing authorization for MAVIRET (glecaprevir/pibrentasvir), a once-daily, ribavirin-free treatment for adults with chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection across all major genotypes (GT1-6). The approval of MAVIRET is supported by data from eight registrational studies in AbbVie's clinical development program.
- 23 Jun 2017 According to an Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release, the MAA evaluation is conducted under the European Union's centralized licensing procedure, and if approved will result in a marketing authorization valid in all 28 member states of the European Union, as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History