A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Three Intra-articular Injections of Ampion (4 mL) Administered Two Weeks Apart in Adults With Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DMI 9523 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIDE
- Sponsors Ampio Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jun 2015 Results published in the Media Release.
- 20 Apr 2015 Primary endpoint (WOMAC osteoarthritis index) has not been met, according to an Ampio Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History