A Randomized Phase 2 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Immune Response of GVAX Pancreas Vaccine (With Cyclophosphamide) and CRS-207 With or Without Nivolumab in Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CRS 207 (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Nivolumab
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STELLAR
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 102 to 108, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.