A Phase 2 Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single-dose, Dose-ranging Study of the Efficacy and Safety of MEDI4893, a Human Monoclonal Antibody Against Staphylococcus aureus Alpha Toxin in Mechanically Ventilated Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Suvratoxumab (Primary)
- Indications Pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAATELLITE
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 29 Nov 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 462 to 285.