An Open-label, Phase II Study of Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone (PDex) for Previously Treated Patients With AL Amyloidosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Amyloid light-chain amyloidosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint (hematologic response) has been met,according to the results published in the blood.
- 27 Jan 2017 Results published in the Blood
- 27 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed,according to the results published in the blood.