A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, 24-Week, Phase 2 Study of Two Doses of EVP-6124 Hydrochloride or Placebo in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease Currently Receiving Memantine Medication With or Without Additional Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor Co-Medication
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Encenicline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors FORUM Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Oct 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, Forum has decided not to proceed with this study at this time.
- 14 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, as per Forum Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Sep 2015 According to Forum Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has placed clinical hold on all the studies investigating the effect of encenicline in Alzheimer's disease.