A Phase III, 24 week, randomized, double blind, double dummy, parallel group study (with an extension to 52 weeks in a subset of subjects) comparing the efficacy, safety and tolerability of the fixed dose triple combination FF/UMEC/VI administered once-daily in the morning via a dry powder inhaler with budesonide/formoterol 400mcg/12mcg administered twice-daily via a reservoir inhaler in subjects with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FULFIL
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 May 2017 Results assessing patient reported symptom severity, rescue medication use, and inhaler preference, presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 24 May 2017 Results of subgroup analysis (n=406) presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 24 May 2017 Results presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History