A Pilot Phase IIa, Multicentre, Open, Proof-of-concept Study on the Safety and the Efficacy of Allogeneic Osteoblastic Cells (ALLOB) Implantation in Rescue Interbody Fusion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic osteoblastic cell therapy Bone Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLOB-RIF1
- Sponsors Bone Therapeutics
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 23.
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Sep 2014 New trial record