A Phase 1 Study to Examine the Cytokine Levels, Gene Expression and Safety of a Single Nasal Dose of Poly-ICLC, in a Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Setting in Healthy Subjects, and by an Open-Label Assessment in Atopic Subjects With Mild to Mild-Persistent Asthma With and Without Nasal Allergen Challenge Prior to Dosing
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Poly ICLC (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.