Phase 1, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of INO-4212 and Its Components, INO-4201 and INO-4202, Given With or Without INO-9012, Administered IM or ID Followed by Electroporation in Healthy Volunteers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs INO 4212 (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Apr 2017 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, the company presented data from this study at the World Vaccine Congress.
- 11 Apr 2017 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, the company announced preliminary results from the expanded stage of this phase I study.
- 11 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History