A Multicenter Open label Phase 2 study of Carfilzomib Weekly plus Melphalan and Prednisone in Untreated Symptomatic Elderly Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to the results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the maximum tolerated dose of Carfilzomib in combination with melphalan and prednisone in untreated elderly multiple myeloma patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.