A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled; Phase 1b, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetic Study of Multiple Ascending Doses of GC021109 in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GC 021109 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GliaCure
- 13 Sep 2017 According to an Alzheimers Drug Discovery Foundation media release, data were presented at the 18th Annual Conference on Alzheimer's Drug Discovery.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Dec 2015 According to a GliaCure media release, the company reported pooled clinical results from this and other trial (249753 ) for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.