Phase I Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose and Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of Intrapleural Bevacizumab After Pleural Drainage in Patients With Symptomatic Malignant Pleural Effusion in the Context of Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Malignant pleural effusion
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BEVAP
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.