Use of Glycerol Phenylbutyrate (Ravicti) as a Chaperone to Stabilize Enzyme in Patients With MCAD Deficiency Due to the Common MCAD 985A>G (K304E) Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycerol phenylbutyrate (Primary)
- Indications Inborn error lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.