An interventional, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled study on the efficacy of vortioxetine on cognitive dysfunction in patients with partial or full remission of major depressive disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary) ; Citalopram; Escitalopram; Sertraline
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 26 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2014 New trial record