A Phase 1/2 Safety Study of Intratumorally Administered INT230-6 in Adult Subjects With Advanced Refractory Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs INT 230-6 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colon cancer; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Lung cancer; Lymphoma; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms IT01
- Sponsors Intensity Therapeutics
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 30 May 2017 According to an Intensity Therapeutics media release, the first patient successfully received treatment with INT230-6.