A Randomized, Open Label, Phase 4 Study Evaluating the Renal Effect of Elvitegravir/Cobicistat/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir DF or Other Tenofovir DF-containing Regimens (Ritonavir-boosted Atazanavir Plus Emtricitabine/Tenofovir DF or Efavirenz/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir DF) Compared to Ritonavir-boosted Atazanavir Plus Abacavir/Lamivudine in Antiretroviral Treatment-naïve HIV-1 Infected Adults With eGFR ≥70 mL/Min
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate (Primary) ; Elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/cobicistat (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary) ; Lamivudine/abacavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.