A Phase III Randomized Trial of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) Versus Standard Treatment in Subjects With Recurrent or Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Docetaxel; Methotrexate
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-040
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Jul 2017 According to a Merck & Co media release, final data from this KEYNOTE-040 trial will be presented at an upcoming medical meeting.
- 25 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (Overall Survival (OS) for All Participants) has not been met according to a Merck AG media release.
- 15 Jun 2017 The study has been completed in Lithuania.