A Phase III Double Blind Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Regimen of MK-5172 and MK-8742 in Subjects With Chronic HCV GT1, GT4 and GT6 Infection With Inherited Blood Disorders With and Without HIV Co-Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Elbasvir/grazoprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-EDGE IBLD
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 16 Apr 2016 Results of 2 trials, C-EDGE IBLD and C-EDGE CO-STAR were published in a Merck media release.
- 16 Apr 2016 According to a Merck media release, results of 2 trials, C-EDGE IBLD and C-EDGE CO-STAR were presented at The International Liver Congress 2016.
- 02 Jul 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015.