An 8 Week Open-label Interventional Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Lung Clearance Index as Endpoint for Clinical Trials in Cystic Fibrosis Patients ≥ 6 Years of Age, Chronically Infected With Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tobramycin (Primary) ; Tobramycin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 10 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 12 May 2017.
- 10 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 12 May 2017.