A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of TX-004HR in Postmenopausal Women With Moderate to Severe Symptoms of Vulvar and Vaginal Atrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Dyspareunia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REJOICE
- Sponsors TherapeuticsMD
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a TherapeuticsMD media release, the company has resubmitted the New Drug Application for TX-004HR, for the treatment of moderate-to-severe vaginal pain during sexual intercourse (dyspareunia), a symptom of vulvar and vaginal atrophy (VVA) due to menopause, with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The company expects the acceptance of the NDA resubmission within 30 calendar days. The FDA will classify the NDA resubmission as Class 1 or 2 upon acceptance of the resubmission.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a TherapeuticsMD media release, the Company participated in an in-person meeting with the Division of Bone, Reproductive, and Urologic Products of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). At the meeting, the Division agreed to the resubmission of the NDA for TX-004HR without the need for an additional pre-approval study. The Company will commit to conduct a post-approval observational study.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a TherapeuticsMD media release, the Company plans to submit the NDA for TX-001HR in December 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History